Tuesday, October 21, 2008

tiny blog hiatus


So simple: a random collection of old chairs in complementary colours is a cute feature for a child's room, playroom or even living space -can't you just see a bunch of little three-year-olds chattering away with platic teacups in hand? A pretty decal finishes it off. Too cute. Image from Cox & Cox

Just a quick note to say my posts will be minimal for the next week or so. I've just started back at work after four months of maternity leave and am quickly running out of time to get the Real Living website all set to go live on November 3 (it's a special Christmas issue). And just in case it was way too easy adjusting to working life from home with two small babies, I also took on a rather large freelance job due at the same time (I like a challenge!!). I do work best under pressure, but I've got a lot going on here so I'll just be posting pretty pics on both blogs for a while, starting with this cute one of chairs. And trying really, really hard to not search google, etsy or all your fabulous blogs and websites for anything other than work-related! But keep tuning in, please, and I'll be back properly soon. xxx

No comments: