Tuesday, November 11, 2008

supermum


There are moments when I consider myself supermum. Like when I'm carrying two kids, a bag of groceries, talking on the phone and opening the front door. All at the same time. I also often ask the powers that be for an extra arm when I'm really all out of them. So when I saw this video of this woman who has NO arms - and is a mother to a young baby - I promptly handed my supermum badge over to her. I cannot imagine how she does it. But I'm truly impressed - proof that once again, you can do just about anything if you're determined.

4 comments:

Romana said...

there is simply not enough kudos to give to this mother Barb - I don't think I will complain about changing a nappy ever again! thanks for posting the vid :)

Danielle309 said...

She is truly inspirational.
What an incredible lady.
She has a fantastic outlook on life, its nice to see such optimism.

Bespoke Letterpress Boutique said...

Wow, so incredible! All i could think about is that she must have to strongest abdominal muscles ever!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

I saw this...purely amazing.